Hare are some Ideas of possible Topics:
1. Definition of Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness.
2. Why is it important for us as Practitioners to be aware of Trauma?
3. When do we need to be aware of Trauma?
4. How is Trauma illustrated in the Body?
5. Is Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness a cure-all for Trauma?
How would y'all like to proceed? Again, I do not pretend to have all answers, I base my observations and opinions from David's Book?
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.